For Sale - Rear shock lowering brackets old school chrome

ryamatt

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
These are off of a 77 and are probably from Drag Specialties; the bike had a lot of after market stuff. The slotted end fits to the original bottom shock mount and uses the original shock bolt, the other end with the bolt and welded nut attaches to the chain tensioner bolt and accepts the bottom of the shock. I would think they will work with all years.
They will push the bottom of a stock length shock rearward about 3.5 to 4 inches. I didn't measure before I took them off the bike, but I would think they would lower the bike by about 2-3 inches. I doubt they would work with a shock shorter than stock, although the slotted end does allow for some wiggle room.
Chrome is decent, the cruddy spot in the picture is not visible when installed. I soaked them in Metal Rescue and polished them. Not show quality but definitely good shape and would be cool for a survivor or resto mod type project.
$50 plus shipping. I'm in Canada so it will be Int'l to the U.S. I have no problem declaring it a gift. PayPal.
Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 122
Back