Single Carb on xs650

Dansweeney

Danon the mound
Reaction score
Can anyone give me advice or tell me thier experience with the single carb on the xs650? Does it work well and what kind of carb is recommended?

Posted via Mobile

I'll know here in a few days I'm goint to fire my 680cc rephase single carb tomarow
well see how it works I have a wiseguy 2 into 1 and a vm36 mikuni.

Last edited:
ok it runs woot woot woot man this eng sounds good runs and idles good timming is a little slow and jetting may be a little off yet but it's sounds good a little slugish just off Idle but there is no air filter and a short exhaust so I'm happy happy happy.still on eng stand so I can't ride it yet now I just have to put in back in the frame and finish the rest of the build.

Might be tossing my 2into1 system today. Will try a tm40 with pumper. If I can't get it to run right. Then toss on a vm38. If still not rideable. Them vm34 what I got on my bike till I can get the tm40 running right.

ok road it about 20 miles to day man this thing will run it likes 70 mph alot 80 in a flash
only thing I'm not sure about is it want to chugg at about 45-55 not sure if it normal or not plugs look light brown I'm going to clean then and retest open this thing up and likes to run not sure if it the 277* xs1 cam or the 2-1 carb or all of it but this thing will fly.
I'll keep you updated to if it's normal or not.

Back