For Sale - Stock XS2 Parts

the_nutt

Have Fun
Reaction score
I finally took photos of the extra parts I have laying around from my XS2. These all came off of my running '72 XS.

I made an album of the photos of parts for your viewing pleasure. All prices are OBO, please be fair.

I also have the side covers, but I forgot to take detail photos of them. :banghead:

Here is the bike stock:
3w9qP.jpg

I hope I can get someone some parts they need! Cheers.

Hi ,would you be able to ship to UK ?
Thanks

Yes, as long as you pay for shipping. Which pieces did you want? I'll work out a quote for you.

I would like to buy that seat. Im here in Texas. will Paypal work? my email is travis.dodson@ttu.edu my phone number is 806 786 3472.

gggGary claimed the seat months ago actually, I just forgot to take photos until today.

What would you like for the side covers?

I'm about to call you regarding this.

All PM's replied. Cheers guys.

Hi thanks ,I am interested in the Tail light ,indicators and the side panel badges,
If you still have them i will happily pay the postage and for the parts of course
thanks

Hi thanks ,I am interested in the Tail light ,indicators and the side panel badges,
If you still have them i will happily pay the postage and for the parts of course
thanks

The indicators are gone, but I still have the tail light and side covers. A photo of the sides is below. What's your postal code? I'll do a UPS shipping quote. PM if you like.

Cheers,
Cody

JqTGpy6.png

How Much Would U Want For The Front Fender Sent To 35115?

what kind of shape are the blinkers in?
I like those.

Do you still have the mufflers and are they for sale? Can you please post pics and price or Better yet please email me if available at guy@theautomoto.com. Thank you

Fenders, blinkers, and mufflers are gone. I updated the album with current availability.

Shipping out orders tomorrow.

Cheers

What are you asking for the shift lever? haha Seems like such a small part but I lost mine!

Back