TC Bros...are they for real?

jfinnan

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
TC Bros...They are for real....

Ordered a set of bronze swingarm bushings from the TC Bros guys on Ebay about a week ago. Paid via PayPal immediately after I clicked the Buy It Now.

I ask if they are for real, because I heard nothing from them at all. Then, yesterday, I received an email from Ebay stating the seller was cancelling the order, since "The seller says that you did not want the item". Huh? I selected "Buy It Now", which is a contractual agreement, according to Ebay, because I WANTED THE ITEM. It would have been nice if the seller had bothered to contact me first. Guess I'll be buying the bushings from MikesXS or 650 Central instead.

EDIT...
PayPal was the cause of the mix up. TC Bros had nothing to do with the problem. They were very polite with me over email, in regards to the situation.

Last edited:
Did you get a receipt from paypal saying the payment went through? Was the shipping address good?

I've spent a good amount of money with them and have never had any trouble, but, I've never bought from them through ebay so maybe it was just a mix up. I've talked with them over the phone, and they are good about returning emails. Try just going to their website, I think it's TCbros choppers.com .

I buy from them all the time on EBAY and they ship out same day. You sure the payment went threw. PAYPAL has been screwing up lately. Had two problem in last month and a half with them. Ordered one part charge for two but i got two when it came and looked at my order sheet and only ordered one. Also for you guys shipping overseas BE AWARE of certian countries that customer has to go to customs and pick up there order. Once they do it paper trail dies and after 45 days PAYPAL has to give them refund because it comes up as lost shipment and you have to fight with post office to get the insurance money if you insured it.Happen to me twice last year same country its a scam and i lost money. I have a brand new set if you don't get them for sale.

I bought a seat pan. "Buy It Now", got a paypal receipt, seller said it was shipped, received it a couple days later. Everything is A-OK.....but the money still has not been taken from my account. And I didn't use the electronic check. I used a card so it would be faster. That was 3 weeks ago. I called the guy's company and he said he was paid. Hmm

It'll probably get taken out in a year or something. The local Shell station here takes about 10 days to post the withdrawl on your account.

They are for real with a nice shop.They live 10 miles from me. Very honest to deal with. There is a problem some where. Call them # on web site.

Last edited:
I had them hardtail my frame and bought most of the parts for my build from them. Calls and e-mails were always promplty returned. They were great to deal with for me and I will definitely spend $ with them again. I agree that PayPal may be the culprit. I have had issues with them in the last 3 months, too...

Sure it was a honest mistake. Tc has always been great with me. Done tons of buisness with them on ebay and there store.

I beleive PayPal screwed up. I have dealt with Tyler at TCs and they are great! They did what they told me and my parts arrival quick! They have always been straight up with me.

i had them hardtail my bike . they good ppl told me they where busy and would take two weeks and it did. ship everthing to my house with no problems and told me to call if i need any help with my build, iam very happy with them

Ordered SATURDAY and my parts from TC BROTHERS came today. So it had to be PAYPAL. They are in OHIO and i am in NEW JERSEY. NOW I GOT WORK TO DO BYE!!!

I have a set of bronze swingarm bushings you can have. Came with my bike when I bought it, and I put on a TC hardtail. PM me if you want 'em.

it was a PayPal screw up. Tyler at TC Bros contacted me after the fact, and he was very nice, despite my hot headed response to what PayPay did....which looked like a TC Bros problem. Again, it wasn't.

Cool, how about changing your title to maybe "TC Bros, they are for real!"
A lot of their potential customers will see this site, and nobody needs unwarranted bad press. :cheers:

Agreed, Yamaman. Tyler and his crew are a class act and deserve to have their reputation unblemished by a PayPal flub...

Back