The Evil Twin...

That thing is sweet! Where did you learn how to paint? Do you have any tips or tricks?

thanks!
As far as paint goes ... only tips i have - use good paint, a decent spray gun, good prep and WET SAND the base coats before you spray the clear.
The rest is practice and a bit of luck:D

Still need my new bars and grips, but it RUNS!!!

Its been cloudy and rainy so you cant see the nice pearl in the paint...

f1.jpg

f2.jpg

f3.jpg

f4.jpg

f5.jpg

f6.jpg

f7.jpg

f8.jpg

f9.jpg

f10.jpg

f11.jpg

f12.jpg

f13.jpg

f14.jpg

Those two bikes are some pretty sweet machines. Where did you get the tank on the white and black bike?

Its from Cole Foster. Read a bit of this post and you will see my dilemma with getting another one at this time.
Thanks for the good comments.:D

Here is a preview of the new bars and grips. Finally arrived today.
Didn't have time to take better pics. But i will when i have time.

bars.jpg

Really like these bikes, it gives new builders like myself a bar to aim for. I'm trying to come up with a good blend of my own ideas and some great bling for a build that I started recently. I've seen the bars and grips before and thought they looked cool, who makes them?? Looking forward to more pictures of these as well. I was also curious what wheels and tires you're running on the first twin, you know size and brand. I'm not to that point yet but I like the looks of them and I think this decision might be one of the hardest parts.

Thanks.....Ben

Really like these bikes, it gives new builders like myself a bar to aim for. I'm trying to come up with a good blend of my own ideas and some great bling for a build that I started recently. I've seen the bars and grips before and thought they looked cool, who makes them?? Looking forward to more pictures of these as well. I was also curious what wheels and tires you're running on the first twin, you know size and brand. I'm not to that point yet but I like the looks of them and I think this decision might be one of the hardest parts.

Thanks.....Ben

THANKS!
The bars are by Builtwell.
The White bike uses a 16" rear wheel, but the tire is an oddball... its something called a DURO. Vintage style. Can be found online here and there.
Size is 5.10 - 16
Front is a 21" Kenda Kruz 80/90-21
:thumbsup:

Thanks for the information. I found a link for the Duro tires and Kendra and they are really nice, under $200 for front and read tires and tubes.

Thanks again...

Great work on both of those bikes. Just my style. Great attention to detail, and it shows. Love both your builds. Thanks for sharing.

Tried to get a shot of the "pearl" in the paint,,, but its hard to see in the pics.
Its in the gold and the black. Looks crazy cool in sunlight.

Also here is a shot of the bars on the bike , I think i need to tilt them forward a bit, but still adjusting.

I found a leaky exhaust valve as well so I'm gonna pop the head back off next weekend. I decided to order all stainless valves. Might as well just change them all at once and do it right. Wish it leaked when i had tested them before with the head already off, but oh well. Not that big of a deal at this point.

Close up of the paint
pearl.jpg

Bars
tankbars.jpg

back1.jpg

side1.jpg

Back