The high pipe festival

jussumguy

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
IMG_4589.JPG
Rode up to Huntington Lake to attend this great event yesterday.

IMG_4575.JPG
You could test ride a new Honda, BMW, or Ducati, take your pick or ride them all. This is a new event and the weather really cooled off so attendance might have been a little light. If they do it again I'm sure it will really take off. They had a short single track course you could test your skills on and a timed hill climb event later in the day

IMG_4580.JPG
There were many short rides to interesting locations you could do but We chose to compete in the hill climb event since we ride this area pretty regularly.

IMG_4595.PNG
IMG_4584.PNG

It wasn't as much of a hill climb as it was "a challenging course for inappropriate motorcycles"
Kind of loose rocky with some tight turns. Oh and it's at 7 or 8 thousand foot level so try not to make mistakes

So anyway it was a 12 hour ride. Hammered the old bikes all day and they all made it home on their own power. Really proud of that. If I find more pics I'll post them. Thanks for reading!

That is freaking awesome!!! Looks like so much fun. Wish we had more events like that here in the Midwest.

Back