Things you appreciate in your garage besides bikes and tools

I have three of those carts. They are worth retail, but a couple of times a year they have them for $139 or $149 without a coupon, so you can use the 20% off. They would be $800 if they were Snap-on and are easily as high quality-unlike much HF stuff. :)

John

Yeah you can't use those 20% coupons on the big stuff anymore. They are very strict about the new rules. Still a great buy though and regular sale prices. I got a rain-check for $169 that I'll pick up when they're in stock again.

I know what I would appreciate if I had the money. A concrete floor with radiant heat.
A dirt floor and no heat makes working in the shop not much fun when the therometer says 6 degrees.

Leo, wasnt that long ago My shop was a 10x12 former chicken coop. Spongy wooden floor, no heat, extension cord running from My trailer house. Almost 8000 ft elevation. Cold doesnt describe it. I restored My 73 Z-1 in there. I dont miss those days.

Giventhat I just borrow space inmydad's barn, pretty much everything, especially thefridge full of other peoples' beer(;

Insulation is nice too, mostly, though, it's the space...

Posted via Mobile

Back