Tiny Master Cylinder?

Hoperator

book stains on motor oil
Reaction score
Has anyone done this mod? Looks sweet! http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1285

IMG_1261.jpg

I did it for my rear brake. Works fine, but I've yet to find tubing that doesn't sweat out the brake fluid. Not a big deal, every month or so I just top it off.

I did it for my rear brake. Works fine, but I've yet to find tubing that doesn't sweat out the brake fluid. Not a big deal, every month or so I just top it off.

You need to find clear tubing specifically made for brake fluid. It will be 3-4x more expensive than regular clear tubing.

Tygon tubing shouldn't sweat fluid at all I build water cooled computers as a hobby and I will add chemicals to keep the lines clean and free of bacteria This stuff is made for this kind of application.

Many racers use this tubing for non pressurized brake fluid connections, for example connecting your remove reservoir to your master cylinder or to replace the reservoir all together.
From here

It also comes in black

primochill pro is another tubing for computers and it also comes in a few colors too. Look around I'm sure you can find other tubing but you need to make sure its "Plasticizer-Free" and you should be fine.

here's some watercooled PC's Ive done with tygon and Primochill stuff. These two I'm using UV reactive fluid which can be corrosive to a degree and so I went with tygon
dsc00574st.jpg

dsc00667mj.jpg

My current computer
dsc042917626434.jpg

I'm buying a brake unit that runs a remote reservoir and plan on doing this mod straight off the bat when it comes in. Good to get that link to the black hose I'm thinking blacked out would go best with mine.

Back