Ugly bikes!!!!!!

I would love to build a show bike if I had the resources. My bike is built on a very narrow buget in my driveway with basic hand tools and still in the rough out stage. But I kinda like that's its ugly and doesn't have a bunch of unecessary crap it doesn't need. As far as girlfriends being cute or not ... beauty is only a light switch away.

As a friend of mine is fond of saying; "Even ugly girls look good with my d**k in their mouth"

Having built bikes for a long time, but for others. I have found you are better off showing the customer a picture of what he think he wants and going from there. I would never ever cut a guys pride and joy down. My opinion is only my own. In saying that I have noticed on a few forums I have been on the some peeps are on a mission to voice their opinion, and in doing so dont make any friends. Oh and dont think I didn't do it too, but looking in a guys eyes when I opened my big mouth deff made me think more about what I said. Thats why fb, twit, and other forums and social sites can hurt people emotionally, you cant see the hurt !( written objectively )

Back