Vanessa name changed??

halfmile

XS Builder
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
This is either a Hell of a deal or did Vanessa changed her name to Patty ??:umm:
https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...place_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks
273597162_5167710883241063_463523157241389759_n.jpg

I've seen MaggieJordan783@gmail.com" advertising for a camper which was priced way TOO LOW and was listed all over
with the same ' i'm selling it for my aunt'
How does the scam work
And how do they make a buck :poo::shrug:

Mail from MaggieJordan783@gmail.com for a 1200$ GL1500 with sidecar for sell in South Miami (yes, price too good to be true)

"Hello again,

The thing is I'm selling this bike because my husband died 3 months ago (he was very sick) and this bike brings me bad memories and that's the reason why I want to sell it asap...I along with my daughter decided to sell the house and we moved to my parents in Oskaloosa, Iowa trying to start a new life.The bike is already at the shipping company in the container, sealed and ready for delivery here in Oskaloosa. The bike is there already because someone agreed to buy it, but in the end he never got the loan. For this reason, the shipping is already paid. I will use eBay in this transaction for our protection. If you are not aware of this program, you should know that it will allow you to test drive and inspect the bike before paying me. The inspection period will be set to 5 days and I think is enough for you to make a decision about the bike.If you won`t like my bike, you notify eBay and you send the bike back on my expense. But I assure you it won't be the case.

If you want to continue the purchase, please reply with your full name, delivery address and phone number so I can start the transaction with eBay and ask them to send you the terms of this transaction. ( with no further obligation or fees).

Thank you"

Back