What does your screen name mean ?

i'm a pilot and the PA23 - Piper Aircraft: model "Aztec" - is one of my favorite aircraft (so far) to fly aka drive... so pa23driver

i know it has nothing to do with motorcyles but it's easier to remember one screen name than many. besides my flying career affords me the xs650 hobby... so i guess it relates

I used to install the Pyrotechnic ecape mechanism on V-22 Osprey Aircraft. My name is Don, but everybody at work started calling Me Pyroman, or Pyro. I tried to get Pyro on a personalized bike tag, but since 9-11, the powers balk at any ,er, explosive references.....:(
They prototyped the Osprey at the Wilmington, DE Boeing facility airport. Used to see them all the time. Just missed the crash of an Osprey with about 10 seconds of flight time but saw the remains. No one was killed but it was scary. I still remember driving down the road and have a hovering Osprey rotate the nacelles and take off. Neat plane.

1rarebru cuz I bought me a 92 subaru svx this spring, sort of a rare car made like 3500 in 92. made them from 91 to 97 and only made 17,000. sweet little car, was to compete w/ porsche and the rest of the "supercars". out of the factory had a top speed of 153. I have had mine up to 140, but the roads in Nebraska arent of the high speed quality. (atleast around here)

I used to run a business building and selling composite radio controlled aircraft,
David Layne Designs, hence the DLD1

Back