What the h&$@

jussumguy

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
What is this red bike that comes up in every entry and every post? Am I the only one that sees it? How do I make it go away? Help!!!!

Hi 'guy,
I dunno if you are the only one seeing it, perhaps I'm the only one that ain't?
For sure you are the only one that's complained about it.
So.
What make and model of bike is it?
How big does it show on the page?
Can you still read the posted text and see the posted photos?
Or am I the only one who doesn't recognize that your post is a joke?

Post a screenshot?
Could be from targeted advertising, stuff that crawls thru and finds your browsing history and cache.
Clearing those may make it go away.

Uhhhhh Juss...? Seems like I recall a fellow by the name of DAVID BERKOWITZ had a similar problem / complaint of a recurring phantom sighting a few years ago... If the red bike begins TALKING to you let us know, OK??? Seriously, no red bike here and I suspect 2manyxs is right about some creepy crawley cookie attached to your history... good luck!

Son of Sam? That scare was my intro into the world is bigger than me. 5 hrs old and already terrified.

... some creepy crawley cookie ...

Yeah, those things are bad for PC's.

Peanut-Butter-Spider-Cookies-Recipe-banner-700x320.jpg

But tasty!

Son of Sam? That scare was my intro into the world is bigger than me. 5 hrs old and already terrified.

Yep. 1976. I think I was between 6th and 7th grade. It was quite a shocker for my young mind. Later I learned more about that case in my first police academy, like I think there were over 1,000 different confessions to the crimes. Taught me to NOT just accept a confession, but to CORROBORATE information. ANYwho...

Thanks for your patience guys. I was looking at the pictures of the bikes for the calendar wondering if any of mine might be interesting enough and came across the Halco Tuning bike in two manys post. I guess my phone liked it and it was everywhere for a while. Is it possible to post pictures with an iPhone here? I can do it on the KZ forum and ADVrider but not here. Oh and by the way the bike went away...but I'm watching out for it
Rich

Back