Make Offer - XS-750 Cafe Racer

Jmiller057

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
REPOST FROM THE NON-650 TOPIC

I have a 1978 Yamaha XS-750 Cafe Racer up for sale on eBay. I know it's not an XS650, but I've been a member of the site for a while now and I appreciate all the help from some of my pervious posts about my XS650 I ride daily. If someone from the site or someones friend/family member is interested in the bike please PM me, DO NOT BID ON EBAY!! I would be more than happy to give someone a better price with relation to the xs650.com forum!

The bike is on eBay right now, check it out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamah...#ht_500wt_1182

Even if you're not interested in purchasing the bike, give me some feed back here. I'm always interested in hearing what others think of my builds.

Attachments

• IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 201
Are the switchgear aftermarket, or did they come from a donor bike?

If you had some of this to ride, you'd be keeping it!
DSCN3937.jpg

Are the switchgear aftermarket, or did they come from a donor bike?

If you had some of this to ride, you'd be keeping it!
DSCN3937.jpg

By switchgear are your referring to the control switches? If so, I purchased all new control switches from Dime City Cycles.

I've seen that road some where... oh yes, I remember now... in my dreams

andlebar-mounted-headlight-on-off-starter-switch-1.jpg

That looks like a nice savings over the direct replacement units. Apparently you have deleted the turn signals.

How about another fun turn!
croads_5709_zps5bd5908d.jpg

That looks like a nice savings over the direct replacement units. Apparently you have deleted the turn signals.

Yes, deleted the turn signals for a cleaner look. Here in Michigan, the state does not require turn signals, just require that you use your hand signals during lane changes.

These photos are making me wanna load up the bikes with a couple buddies and head towards the mountains.

Maybe we will head down this fall! I'll be sure to let you and the facebook group know if we are in the area.

Maybe we will head down this fall! I'll be sure to let you and the facebook group know if we are in the area.

That cafe racer will rock down there! There is still a little space at the lodge. It would be nice to collect a few more vintage bikes for the event.

Back