• Two Wheel Mafia

Votes: 19 9.5%
  • rude

Votes: 65 32.7%
  • alfredo

Votes: 16 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bobber33- points off for no cap on the tach drive and use of 10 dollar air filters.
referred to as 'rock catchers' since all the do stop the big stuff...
+ for d slides tough...!

Wow this is going great, way to go all!

Videos are encouraged also.....
like this one.:wink2:

Side note..... I stutter and have my entire life, :( If any of you have talked to me on the phone it's probally not that noticable.... but stick a TV camera in my face and a 3 minute interview turns into 9 minutes. LOL....Just saying.

Enjoy.

dimensionally, this one has all the whistles and bells ringing for me...
from the exhaust and the length of the tasty reverse megaphone to the angle of the tail section behind the "Seat".
from what i see if the rearsets, again nice application to the whole-
i'd love to see it in person,BUT we are judging from pics and whatever light is on the bikes as we see them.

rude retaliation?

I'm back, been watching via blackberry, what fun eh? anyway got time this arvo for a few more pics, hardly retaliation mookie.

Attachments

• DSC_0138.jpg
    DSC_0138.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 313
  • DSC_0163.jpg
    DSC_0163.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 342
  • DSC_0160.jpg
    DSC_0160.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 315
  • DSC_0156.jpg
    DSC_0156.jpg
    326.2 KB · Views: 306
  • DSC_0154.jpg
    DSC_0154.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 329
  • DSC_0144.jpg
    DSC_0144.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 343
  • DSC_0165.jpg
    DSC_0165.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 328
  • DSC_0166.jpg
    DSC_0166.jpg
    305.2 KB · Views: 321
I agree that one of the cafe bikes will take it but i also like what everyone else did with there bikes too. Anyone that has the balls to put there bike into a contest has my vote because all the haters come out and all the backseat builders amerge.
Building any bike is time consumeing and getting all the detail to be perfect is not easy to do unless you planned it out.
BOBBER 33 is clean and has a lot of detail looks like more show than go.
RUDES bike looks like a very clean bike that i would want to jump on and go blasting down the highway.
The only thing i would have liked to see was a mono shock to give either bike a different look.
All the other bikes are chops and i love chops of any kind but this time i did vote for a cafe because both are interesting and i am building one here for a friend and really getting into it. Now down the line after he rides it i got to get him to let me TURBO IT.
All have built nice bikes....

I agree that one of the cafe bikes will take it but i also like what everyone else did with there bikes too. Anyone that has the balls to put there bike into a contest has my vote because all the haters come out and all the backseat builders emerge.
Building any bike is time consuming and getting all the detail to be perfect is not easy to do unless you planned it out.
BOBBER 33 is clean and has a lot of detail looks like more show than go.
RUDES bike looks like a very clean bike that i would want to jump on and go blasting down the highway.
The only thing i would have liked to see was a mono shock to give either bike a different look.
All the other bikes are chops and i love chops of any kind but this time i did vote for a cafe because both are interesting and i am building one here for a friend and really getting into it. Now down the line after he rides it i got to get him to let me TURBO IT.
All have built nice bikes....

far from contest material but here's one i'm working on-
th_IMG_0136.jpg

Oh and before anyone starts commenting on my rusty petcocks... they were replaced with new ones just took a while to get them.

Also these were the LED's i put in the headlight for neutral, Hi beam, and signals.
Thought i'd share:D

pet.jpg

Back