Yamaha Rotor

BACK SHIFT

XS650 Enthusiast
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Jim,
Need to buy one of your rewound rotors, how do I go about purchasing it at this time
Thanks,
back shift

As Greg said, I've just had surgery, so I'm off my feet for another 3 weeks.
So the only one I have ready to go is an early style modified for use with a TCI ignition. Yours if you want it. Go ahead and read comment #1 here, then send me a PM saying you read and agree to my conditions.
We'll pick things up there.

1686606304622.png

Hi Jim,
Thanks for the quick response on your rotor, hope you are resting up, and recovering the best ya can. been wanting to hook up with you most recently knowing you are the best. If you have a replacement for my 82 XS650 heritage, when you are feeling up to it lets get together on a purchase?
Thanks again,
back shift

Hi Jim,
Hope your recovering well, and feeling like new money soon. Just wanted to touch basis again with you about getting on your waiting list for one of your rewound TCI rotors, if you could possibly advise me how to hook up with you to do such?
Thanks again,
back shift

Hi Jim,
Hope your recovering well, and feeling like new money soon. Just wanted to touch basis again with you about getting on your waiting list for one of your rewound TCI rotors, if you could possibly advise me how to hook up with you to do such?
Thanks again,
back shift
Do you read comments? I've already posted the info above. I'm not going to spell it All out again...

Wow! Sorry I even asked?
Seriously? Go back up and read the comments. In #6 I said... "I don't have any TCI cores right now, sorry."
The next comment was Ken offering up a TCI core. So I can't believe I actually have to spell this out.... but you're a guy in need of a TCI core that can be rewound, Correct? The next comment is a source for that core.... correct? I'm not a rocket scientist, but that sounds like 1+1 =2 to me.... :umm:

'Course... I'll give ya the benefit of the doubt and allow that you never read those comments... but then we're just chasin' our tails, aren't we.... I could repeat all that and then a week from now you could ask me again.... and we could go 'round and 'round again.

This is a thread you started. If you can't be bothered to read the comments in your own thread, then I don't know what to tell ya....

Hate to make a suggestion with you guys having so much fun....................@BACK SHIFT why not send your core to Jim to rewind :doh:
You might be right Doug. The way the question was asked I though he needed a rotor, but maybe he just needs a rewind?

@BACK SHIFT ... apologies for bein' a dick. Been one of those days... which really is no excuse..... anyway...

Let me know exactly what you want and we'll see if we can make it happen. Either here or in a PM.... either works for me.

You might be right Doug. The way the question was asked I though he needed a rotor, but maybe he just needs a rewind?

@BACK SHIFT ... apologies for bein' a dick. Been one of those days... which really is no excuse..... anyway...

Let me know exactly what you want and we'll see if we can make it happen. Either here or in a PM.... either works for me.
Hope you get feelin' better soon.

Jim,
I got your message this morning?
I have followed you, and read several of your threads every since I joined the forum a short 10 months ago, have truly enjoyed each one of them. I did read of your rotor services some time ago. I had even told you recently that I intended to purchase one shortly. I have to tell you straight up, I do not get around very well at all on the forum info procedures, etc? Just a week ago I was scammed for 130 dollars on the forum by a crook? I looked back yesterday in search of how to connect with you about trying to find out exactly how to buy from you? It just didn't click for me, while having one of my brain freeze's? (Challenged) So I asked you for the procedures, just needing some help from you to place the order, for if and when you would have one available, perhaps a waiting list or whatever would have been just perfectly fine with me?
I really still do not understand why you had to bust my chops?
Hope you get well soon!
Back shift

Hate to make a suggestion with you guys having so much fun....................@BACK SHIFT why not send your core to Jim to rewind :doh:
Skull,
Thanks for the suggestion, I was trying to do exactly that, I was just asking for some direction from Jim?
But he got Cranky with me?
Thanks
back shift

Jim,
I got your message this morning?
I have followed you, and read several of your threads every since I joined the forum a short 10 months ago, have truly enjoyed each one of them. I did read of your rotor services some time ago. I had even told you recently that I intended to purchase one shortly. I have to tell you straight up, I do not get around very well at all on the forum info procedures, etc? Just a week ago I was scammed for 130 dollars on the forum by a crook? I looked back yesterday in search of how to connect with you about trying to find out exactly how to buy from you? It just didn't click for me, while having one of my brain freeze's? (Challenged) So I asked you for the procedures, just needing some help from you to place the order, for if and when you would have one available, perhaps a waiting list or whatever would have been just perfectly fine with me?
I really still do not understand why you had to bust my chops?
Hope you get well soon!
Back shift
OK... I got a bit sarcastic ... and apologized. Fair enough?

Do you have your own rotor that you need rewound or do you need me to sell you a rotor?

Back