HPIM0133.jpg

HPIM0246.jpg

HPIM0242.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

w650.jpg

HPIM0096.jpg

HPIM0083.jpg

IMG_0400-1.jpg

Here's some of my other bikes. I don't have a picture of my W650 so took one off the internet...same as mine.

Hi Feliz, I know you :D I reconize your Ural from the ADVrider site, good to see you here. Awesome collection, my fave is the snorton Norton :thumbsup:

That Eric Buell did think outside the box did'nt he :laugh: Here is my "jekyll and hyde" M2 Cyclone I put together last year. Painted the wheels to match the "snowstorm white" stripe
cimg5517l.jpg
cimg5526n.jpg
cimg5573r.jpg
cimg5576e.jpg

These are the bikes my son and I had on display with the VJMC at the Barber Vintage Motorcycle Festival this past weekend. And it really was a great weekend!

I just joined recently and have been looking around the site. Nice grouping.

VMax '98 , with a few c.f. touches . Gives me that big hit from time to time. :laugh:

Attachments

• 7-19-11 292.jpg
    7-19-11 292.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 178
Greetings - my first post here.

Here is my run about.

full

It's a '99 V Max.

Motor has been bored to 1300cc, Mikuni TDMR carbs, gas flowed head and OTEC lock-up clucth. 140 RWHP.
Dymag wheels.
ISR six pot callipers and Radial master cylinders grabbing 320mm Braking Wave discs.
Racetech springs and emulators up front, White Power shocks at the rear.
Apart from the faux tank all bodywork has been changed abd re-finished in Carbon Fibre effect.

I have an XS650 that was bought as a box of bits and it is my intention to build a street tracker. As the Max is nearly as I want it I hope to start the XS in the not too distant future.

These are the bikes my son and I had on display with the VJMC at the Barber Vintage Motorcycle Festival this past weekend. And it really was a great weekend!
I took a lot of pictures of those, and even posted a couple. Nice bikes!

John

You guys have a lot of real nice "Other Bikes", I'm a bit more modest.
Well, it's not officiall My Bike, but I've done all the work on it. My Wife's 82 CB650.
0520011902a.jpg

You guys have a lot of real nice "Other Bikes", I'm a bit more modest.
Well, it's not officiall My Bike, but I've done all the work on it. My Wife's 82 CB650.
0520011902a.jpg

Modest is nice. Reminds me of my Nighthawks of yesteryear. I'd like to get a hold of one of those.

Back