CB750.com

Travis

Forum Staff
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys. I just launched a new site for the Honda CB750!!! It's using a newer version of the software I use to run this site (XS650.com will be upgraded soon).

Check it out! www.cb750.com

If you're into Honda CB750s, register and help me make CB750.com as good as XS650.com! :bike:

Hey guys. I just launched a new site for the Honda CB750!!! It's using a newer version of the software I use to run this site (XS650.com will be upgraded soon).

Check it out! www.cb750.com

If you're into Honda CB750s, register and help me make CB750.com as good as XS650.com! :bike:

I hope it's better than that shitty Nighthawk forum, god what a wasteland!!

What's so shitty about it? The design, the layout, the members, the people who run it?

Good stuff, I spend enough time trolling through threads that I need to shoot at a post now and then... thx:)

I can't get the game to work. I hit "ok" and nothing. I'm stupid. Can't even do that right *sigh*

750 site looks great Travis. I sent it to a bunch of friends.

haha.. you're not stupid... are you using an older version of Internet Explorer?

thanks for sharing the site! :thumbsup:

Don't tell me you're the 1 in 1,000 that is still using Windows 98. If you are, I'm starting a fund to get you a new computer. :laugh:

Back