gggGary's used parts emporium Buy, Sell, Trade.

Yeah I have 35mm top triples, any special year/model you need?
just the top bracket or the complete triple?

I have a 78 standard...and just looking for the top tree (bracket ) 35mm was gonna shave instrument mounts like this 1310181278.jpg but have a stock one to go back if needed

Last edited:
Hey Gary, I am looking for an xs2 seat and a 35mm triple tree with the wheel lock notch on the left side. The triple is for my 77, the one from my 81 doesnt have the wheel lock notch. Let me know if you have either, I am going to be in Milwaukee next week.

No on the seat But I have a 77 triple. Not sure what the wheel lock notch is but I'll look it over for straight and such.

thanks gary, what I am calling the notch is where the wheel lock sticks into the triple tree to lock the forks. how much? and if straight etc, ship to milwaukee?

OK I have a bare lower triple with the fork lock notch in the stem. some rust but straight. Stem and threads are great, to Milwaukee for $16.00

Triple tree shipped.

I don't think I have an extra 77 MC at this time.

Oops wait wait a 77 SE yes I think I have an extra "angled" MC

Hey Gary,
I've posted the bike (1981 XS650 Special, two cylinder) I'm buying, I need a kick lever, would that fit mine? and maybe a gas tank, would that year fit mine? Just trying to get an idea on prices?

Yeah I have those northern parts some rust let's say 15 or 20 for a kicker, tank 40 to 100 depending on how good it is, I have about 10 "special" gas tanks at least half are single petcock 80 up tanks.

Dreambdg The whole deal seems so shaky to me, I showed pics of what I had, then you want me to list what I think you need. I don't know what you need. Your engine pic :yikes: me.

Hi Gary, I too am looking for the bottom/center motor mount bolt for my '80 Special. I also need a rear axle (disc brake model) in, might I say, excellent condition. Mine has some scapes and rust on it.
Thanks, Tom

Back