Good way to piss off your lady

There are several kitchen appliances that need to be in the garage.
A toaster oven for small parts
Full size oven for larger parts.
Dish washer for parts cleaning.
Electric carving knife for shaping seat foam.
Measuring cups to measure fork oil.
Turkey baster for brake bleeding and fork oil.
Anything else I missed?

Last edited:
i could show you all a picture of my sink that would make you either laugh or cry. i don't have a dishwasher and my wife is broken. oh yeah, and she did NOT go for using the spare bedroom as a build room so i didn't have to work out in the garage this winter.

There are several kitchen appliances that need to be in the garage.
A toaster oven for small parts
Full size oven for larger parts.
Dish washer for parts cleaning.
Electric carving knife for shaping seat foam.
Measuring cups to measure fork oil.
Turkey baster for brake bleeding and fork oil.
Anything else I missed?

Just to add to the kitchen list...

A sieve for washing off small parts after dipping
coffee filters for straining gas, or other liquids in a funnel
ziplock baggies
I use a dish drainer in my parts washer (which is an old big single bowl stainless sink with a lid)
gladware containers for small parts storage

Last edited:
^ Not just you. This is the fridge in my garage. :cheers:

kegerator01.jpg

Nice setup Travis! Last time I did that, the weight destroyed my fridge!

Craig

Thanks. The fridge is old and strong.. handles the weight just fine!

durgam_K, Why not make one for yourself? If I remember correctly the kit was only a couple hundred bucks and the old fridge was $5! The tank lasts about 12-14 kegs and costs like $20 to refill. The kegs will last a few weeks if your buddies don't drink it all first! :cheers:

Lmfao...been dere done dat...gets the same reaction as her walking in to find me tig'n at the kitchen table. One would think the silent treatment would be appropriate...alas, I got the opposite. It's been 15 years, and she still brings it up. Lol.
:D

Posted via Mobile

I am also the dishwasher in my home so no sidecovers.

Back in the Day when I was a beer drinker I had a fridge with a keg in it. and grolsch beer bottles to refill when on the go! And I think most of us have had or has a friend or friends that show up to the house with a 6pack but always drink 18 12 of which were mine! damit!. That why I got the idea to get the fridgeokeg and 4 1/2 gal pitchers. When they ran out of their beer 4.50 donation would get them a pitcher and before long I was drinking for free!

You mean you guys don't have a set of these in your shop? Great for washing rags and a super source for hot damp towels when detailing. (Actually, she kicked me out of the house laundry years ago!)

roy

Attachments

• 650 @ TAW 002.jpg
    650 @ TAW 002.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 107
Back