Hello from Europe

kondorp

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone my name is Peter and I'm Polish I xs 650 of 1980 I work for several years in the garage, in my country there are not many owners of these machines so I'm happy finding here a lot of information on this motorcycle.

Welcome to the site Peter. Lots of information and help if you need it. The 1980 is a good year. Does it run or are you fixing it?

Hello everyone my name is Peter and I'm Polish I xs 650 of 1980 I work for several years in the garage, in my country there are not many owners of these machines so I'm happy finding here a lot of information on this motorcycle.

You came to the right place. There are guys on here that can talk you through just about any problem you have with your bike. Best bunch of people on the internet or off .

I have a fascination with motorcycles since I can remember but the work does not allow to cook a lot of work on the bike.
Yamaha fell into my hands about 15 years ago.
A year ago, I started working on the bike more ...
Too bad only because I came here so late but catching up :)
today looks like

Attachments

• Zdjęcie0053.jpg
    Zdjęcie0053.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Zdjęcie0055.jpg
    Zdjęcie0055.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 113
  • Zdjęcie0052.jpg
    Zdjęcie0052.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 124
  • Zdjęcie0054.jpg
    Zdjęcie0054.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 117
This is the M-72, year 1960.
nice going low power and high torque, boxer engine 750 cmm.
found dead in a dumpster and now full power and fascinating ride :)
ignition control left hand thumb, civilian version, two person plus 1
there are few in our market as Xs but you have to rebuild :)

Welcome, from California! Nice bikes! You're in the right place, lots of help and camaraderie here.

DLD1

Welcome Peter, I hope you have fun working on your bike,and I know you will have fun riding it.

Back