Looking for riders in the Chicagoland Area. Chicago Meetup?

jbomb00

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Just wanting to know if there are any other riders in the Chicago Northwest Suburbs area. It would be nice to meet some other peeps and perhaps pick up some ideas or knowledge in person. Any meetups or anything like that?

And no, this doesn't include dinner.

:bike:

Well hit me up when the bike is up and running. All my buddies with xs only want to ride in the pot hole ridden city or on lsd...I just want to cruise.

Im down in joliet. Most of my rides consist of my Shovelhead. No one around here has xs's and well to be simple about it they can't keep up! So I just ride round town. What town or neighborhood are you in? Ill probably be going to rockerbox again this year too.

Posted via Mobile

Rockerbox is a big mod vs rocker type show up in milwaukee. I went last year for the first time and I plan on going again. I think there's stuff on youtube and a google search will give you more info than I can. Its in august. There aren't really any meet ups round here but we can change that!

Posted via Mobile

Hey fellas, Im new to all of this and im in Chicago. I found this and wanted to pass it along. Check out the "motorcycle Mondays" at 5star bar. Japanese bike night! Could be something to shoot for. A kind-of last hurrah of the season? thoughts?

http://acemotorcycleandscooter.com/specialevents.aspx

I have a 1980 xs650. Pretty standard. Just like to ride.

sweet. Looks like the 650's might have a good showing at 5 Star. Im definitely going. Ive been getting my bike fine tuned and will be making a trip this year to the NW burbs. TBD. look forward to meeting any one that can make it.

Im in Oak Park.

I'm out in Lake Zurich, but like a few others my bike won't be done till next year. Definitely down to meet up when I get her up and running.

Just finished my last build for the season... I'm down to ride. I'm in rogers park. But use to live in lake I n the hills and crystal lake... I have to say you guys have to check out sheridan.... its killer. Especially early morning or evening... 5 star has another japanese night oct 3. Who's down?

Just finishing mine. I have to figure out why the bike falls on its face as soon as I give it gas.

Ironsled--- We'll probably run in to each other once the bike is running. I work off of Larkin and 30

Back