1977 xs 650

stumbling_rabbit

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
I have been looking for a long time for a 1977 XS650D. If anyone knows where I might get one please let me know. I am not a dealer. I want it for nostalgia reasons.

Hallow, how are you, nice to meet you, and hear all about you an why you are interested in the XS. :D

Yes.. It is a long way. However. If you are willing to sell one (reasonably good shape), I would be willing to travel there to pick it up.

^^ any specific reason why you want a 77? just curious. i have a 77 and like it very much, i'll like it even more when i finally unfuck the timing

I owned a 1977D model about 10 years ago, I also had an XS2, the 77 was the bike that handled the best, loved that bike!!
Good luck on your quest, if you find 2 of them, let me know about the other one. :)

Stumbling rabbit, Welcome to our little corner of the XS world.
Any of the standards from 74 up will handle the same. The frames and suspension were the same. The Specials handle ok once you get rid of the rotortiller handle bars. If you get one thats not so good there are a few easy upgrades to make them right.
Good luck with your search.
Leo

Back