For Sale - 1981 XS650 bobber - St Louis MO

ramairgtz

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
The time has come to find my xs650 bobber a new home. I built this bike the end of 2011. Has around 500 miles on it 296 miles on the current odometer. The first speedometer had an issue so it was replaced under warranty. It's painted the new Camaro synergy green with Sikkens paint.

TC bros hard tail, rebuilt front forks, pandemonium customs exhaust pipes with dei header wrap, stock rake, mother road customs leather seat, sportster tank, permanent magnet charging system, pamco electronic ignition with high output coil, old unity cop car spot light for a headlight (has a regular headlight bulb in it), all the wiring is the old looking cloth covered wire, kick start only, new sprockets, chain, drag bars, motor was bored .010, new pistons and rings, rebuilt mikuni BS34 carbs with new carb boots, new Kenda cruiser tires.

Everything on the bike was sandblasted and painted. I have about 8 hours in the wheels alone from stripping to paint. It's a very fun bike to ride and it turns a lot of heads I just don't ride it much. I'm asking $5000 its a show winning bike. I've only had it at a couple local shows so here's your chance to show up with one of the coolest bikes in town!

Call or text Dennis @314-852-4673 I have a ton of build pictures I can post if you want to see more. I'm the second owner of this bike and it has a clean Missouri title in my name.

3-17-2012166.jpg

3-17-2012168.jpg

3-17-2012165.jpg

3-17-2012161.jpg

3-17-2012164.jpg

I planned on adding some kind of flames to the tank and fender but after looking at it I liked it the way it was. It gets a ton of attention anytime I bring it out.

Back