'76 XS on BAT SOLD for $6800

jeff bridges fgc GIF

Yes

This whole thread is peoples opinions

Yes

This whole thread is peoples opinions
I was just busting. I had one of those on my bike before. The mini speedos. I needed something small and quick and it did the job fine but it left a lot to be desired. Wait was that my wife talking just then?

I really like the Motogadget Chronoclassics

Most of the above for me too. I don't care for short fenders. I'd rather see a full fender with over the fender stays like an old Triumph. Seat, probably too low and thin. Small turn signals and tail light, don't care for them either. Bars are just a bit short for my comfort. Mostly, in general, I don't care for the styling of most of the '80's bikes and most of the aftermarket styling that is now offered. The color of the headers doesn't bother me as much as the shape of them.

I don't particularly like it, too stock for my liking, but, customising a bike is a very individual thing, everyone has different likes and dislikes. If the builder is happy with it, that's all that matters!

I understand and I didn’t intend to come off as defensive.
The OE clocks are old. Fixing them property is more expensive than about any aftermarket clock. Junk was a poor word choice.

I don’t take much of anything on line too serious and understand that whatever someone writes, it’s almost impossible to hear the intent behind it so I try to read into much.

I talk with a lot of sarcasm which doesn’t translate well in the digital world.

I tend to type a lot of “haha”s … nothing I ever write on line is all that serious and I’m perfectly fine with liking someone I disagree with 😎😎

Ps. I didn’t read defense in your reply either.

Back