Make Offer - a 72 for mabye trade

scarface6477

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
im just putting this out there, not sure of the forum rules. (only been here a week or 2) so i picked up a 72 briliant red. the #'s all match, motor, frame and reggie. but the reggie says 71. before i get rid of it im gonna go to dmv and make sure everything is kosher. anyway, im in the proccess of chopping an 80( for a friend). and was gonna chop this one but just cant do it to a 72 being as they are pretty rare. so im looking for a later year xs to cut up and was thinking of making a trade. i got this bike as is with the 1980 and havnt tried to get it running yet. kicks fine everything seems to be there but im missing the key. anyway im on long island in new york if anyone has an ideas for trading for a later year xs. i would like to get this bike running and recive a running bike in return.
this may be stupid, or not, im new to the xs's and i would rather chop one right now than restore an original. plus im pretty broke so cant afford to hang on to it any buy another bike. if anyone has ideas or helpful hint on the 72, gimme an email if you like
mc6477@optonline.net
mike

Back