Brake line with swivel fittings.... Where? ? ? ? ?

Lester

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I read some where on here that there is a supplier that you can order custom length brake line with swiveling fittings. I can't find this info and I anm finishing up a project and need to make the order asap.
Can anyone please help me with a tip to a reputable supplier for the above mentioned.

Thanks
Lester
Norway

The brake lines Mike's XS sells have adjustable ends. Most of the after market lines have adjustable ends. The lines have AN-3 ends, the banjo fittings thread into the AN-3 fittings.
Use a long piece of rubber fuel line, I use 3/8 inch. Hold one end at the MC, route the rubber hose as you want the line to run. Mark the end, remove and measure from the M/C end to the mark.
The banjo ends are about 1.5 to 1.75 inch long. Subtract enough to allow for the ends, buy lines that length.
If you call the supplier they will tell you how to measure and figure the line length.
Just remember A bit too long is better than a bit short. As the suspension travels the lines have to be long enough to not break at full extension.
Leo

Thanks XS Leo,
I wasn't arear it was mikes that had them. I could have sworn it was an e-bay vendor with very good reviews. None the less I'll check Mike out about this.

Lester

Back