Bronze Valve Guides

Olie

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
Does anybody have any experiance with Kibblewhite's bronze valve guides and valves?

I read on the Garage Jack's note about them: "I've used several of those KW guides in a few of my street engines and from experience be prepared for premature wear on the exhaust guides, for some reason the bronze guides don't hold up well with higher exhaust temperatures, should be fine up to about 20 to 25,000 miles."

Has anybody else experienced these problems? Is there anybody else that makes bronze guides?

Does anybody have any experiance with Kibblewhite's bronze valve guides and valves?

I read on the Garage Jack's note about them: "I've used several of those KW guides in a few of my street engines and from experience be prepared for premature wear on the exhaust guides, for some reason the bronze guides don't hold up well with higher exhaust temperatures, should be fine up to about 20 to 25,000 miles."

Has anybody else experienced these problems? Is there anybody else that makes bronze guides?

I've had them in my 750 dirttracker for one season but that is no were near 20-25,000 miles. On the other hand I've held it wide open for as long as I could.
So far no problems.:thumbsup:

Bryan

Back