For Sale - Cool leather saddle bags for bobber (+ a seat)

espotj

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
Hello All,
I have 2 sets of leather bags perfect for a bobber project. These bags were hand made in a leather factory in New Bedford, Ma (I'm guessing in the 80's) before the factory went the way of most local businesses. They are made of heavy leather and have beautifully detailed stitching. Judging by the condition I don't believe the fringed bags were ever used on a bike as they are like new. The bags with the studs appear to have been used for a bit but are in very good condition as well. These are both unique, high quality bags made of real leather. For sale very cheap as I just want to see them go on someone's cool, custom bobber. Just $50 each + actual shipping cost.
I also have a nice seat off a 1980 XS650 Special. One 3" tear in the back and a small 3/8" puncture/rip. Both can be easily fixed with a repair kit. Just $30 + actual shipping cost.
My pics are too big and I don't know how to resize them so if your interested please e-mail me at espotj@hotmail.com and I'll send you the pictures.
Thanks, TJ

Last edited:
He sent me some pics, unfortunately I cant use them so here is what he sent me. they do look in good shape.

bag a.jpg

bag b.jpg

bag c.jpg

bag d.jpg

Good luck to you on your sale ! :thumbsup:

Back