Cool little vintage bike video.

I just showed this video to my wife; now the 5 bikes I have in the garage dont look so bad.

Great video. I am the youth he spoke of that doesn't know anything. I know a little more than the difference between screwdrivers, but not nearly enough...And I would enthusiastically take just about any job in someone's motorcycle garage if anyone knows any opening!:thumbsup:

Motorcycling - Ridin the twisties with a huge smile on your face feelin like a million bucks.

Motorcyclist - 50% ridin the twisties and opening the throttle till you smile
50 % fixin the old girl on the side of the road and still smiling about it....because you know how to fix it..

I can twist the throttle and smile from that like no body's business, but I'm still workin on that other 50%

I'm gettin there, it's an ongoing battle :boxing:

Nice video. He is correct about the kids. I grew up with the grandpa and he always told me that I need to know how to fix my bikes and not to count on others.

Not sure if I ever said so, but I took a trip up to Philadelphia with my daughter. Weekend trip. I emailed that guy in the video, Adam, and asked if we could visit. He was very welcoming and had a really cool shop. Guy even had a helicopter in there.

Anyhow, we ended spending about 4 hours there with him, his helper and his kid. I would recommend stopping in if you can.

:cheers:

great vid.
i have just started reading what you might call a complimentary novel - the 'book of the film'. Its called "Shop class as Soulcraft" by Michael Crawford shopclass.jpg

Well worth a read if you liked the vid...

Back