Cool Motorcycle Scenes from Movies

Looks like they used a ramp to make the jump and then used CGI to put the steps back in:

Exactly. They also , over the course of weeks worth of filming , sprayed over 8,000 gallons of Coke on the landing area to make it sticky. The director said it makes the surface really tacky , but will not harm old structures and it hoses right off. :laugh2:

Sorry for going completely off topic..
I've made an account to get in touch with you, and posted the required 5 posts to be allowed to PM, but somehow I still can't initiate a conversation.
Figured I'd bug you here ;).

I've been planning and researching a WLA / WW2 inspired project for a while, and your bike keeps popping up as one of the best, along with Milwaukee Belle's Harley 883 Warboy XWL.
The Harley purists around here hate my guts for dressing a jap bike up as a WW2 Harley of course.

Your bike looks to be loaded with reproduction WLA parts. I was wondering if I could spam you every now and then for some measurements the Harley parts.

It looks as though your comment counter is broke. Maybe @Travis can fix it for you.

Untitled.png

@Tim_N Posts made in The Lounge and The Sandbox do not count toward your message count. You can still receive private messages, you just can't initiate them. You could have made one simple post asking the user to start a private conversation with you. I'll add permissions to your account so that you can start private conversations.

I happened to turn on the TV a couple of months back and a film I'd never heard of had just started. Spoiler Alert!!!!!
Here is the final scene:

Burt does it... (actually I worked with a feller wot was actually ather in real life and was acquainted with the Burtster.... said he was insane, but nice fella...

Back