Photography/Picture, how to/best, or any pic/Drone thread

Well sumbich, I found it...
Also found what camera I used in "properties." Olympus C2000Z

1692485476420.png

Last edited:
I love my Photography. Managed to take a few good ones, (my opinion), and many mediocre to bad ones a well.

Thought it would be nice to see what other people have done, any photo of interest good bad or ugly. The only stipulation i ask is, to post in this thread it has to be taken by yourself. some of you guys are into drones. Getting some still shots from the movie would be interesting. Experience on handling and problems associated with droning.

Discussion revolving around equipment used, any technical experience, using editing programs, cropping and composing a pic or software used

So lets see them. Can be anything, a trip campfire, scenery, your bike or any bike, architecture, garden, hell even a pebble on the road if it takes/has taken your interest

Here are a couple to start off. My previous camera, a Panasonic DMC-FZ5, 6.5 megapixel would take reasonable low light photos. I used to walk the beach every morning to wake up and take the dog for his/our daily exercise before work. Loved to capture the sunrise over/ around dunk Island.

In these pics, (they are a collection of), sometimes there are up to 9 separate pics used to create a single pic using a simple panorama software program. These have come with the Digital cameras, (3 different ones),

The difficulty when putting a collection of shot like thi together were two fold. One is making ure the light and dark frame were the same exposure o they matched when making the Panorama. The second is when composing a series of frames (like the second pic), using 9 frames was the time it takes to compose frame and shoot. Shoot a continuations run of 4 frames per second, (cameras capability), then do that 9 times. The sky colour changes so fast time is of the essence. Then its going through each Frame, checking the focus to see if it would match one from the next sequence of frames.

The pamoram program i used was/is good but it also would match wrong

4 different shots to make up the Panorama
View attachment 249233

9 Photos to make this shot
View attachment 249235

The pamorama program i used was/is good but it also would match wrong so i had to go back and manually join sections.

Could end up like this
View attachment 249236
Couple of nice landscape sunsets there Doug....... Tidy!

They are back. Black Cockatoos come down to the beach for a few months at times. Only 4 together today. Last year there were up to 40 or more in one flock.

View attachment 252814

Very nice! You have some very interesting birds where you live! Do you still have that photo you took of that large , Emu sized bird, but it was much more colorful? I don’t remember what they are. 🤔

Back