Giveaway: Exhaust from Pandemonium Custom Choppers! (ends 11pm CST January 1, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If You guys have trouble picking just one u could make it fare by giving everyone a number (the number of there post)
Putt the numbers in a randomizing program or hat to pick the winner
Just an idea good luck everyone

Sorry but we're sticking with the original plan and the winner will be hand picked. Some people put a lot more effort into their entries and it wouldn't be fair to them to turn it into a random drawing. We've had a few random drawing giveaways on XS650.com in the past, and will continue to do more that way, but only if they are set up that way from the start.

Good luck!

Thank you to everyone who entered the drawing! I realize that everyone wants a result. Please be patient, we are going through all of the entries and picking the best. So just give me a bit to read through all 300+ of them.:) :eek:

Make sure you check your email for something from Pandemonium!

Thanks again everyone! :D

Pandemonium

Haha.. The contest ended yesterday at 11pm. No one said the winner would be picked then. Pandemonium will be hand picking the winner and as you can see, they have a lot of entries to go through! So a big thank you to everyone who entered and I wish you all luck! Give Pandemonium some time to go through the entries and choose our winner! :thumbsup:

P.S. A little surprise might be coming our way regarding the contest. :)
Travis, thank you guys for giving eeach of us a shot. We know you don't HAVE to give away free product, so please don't let a couple impatient folks spoil the fact that we appreciate the spirit of giving you are spreading.

P.s. I know what the surprize is. You're sending everyone a self defense fruitcake.

Happy New Year everyone.

Maybe it's an electronic box made from fruitcake. Maybe even a fruitcake gastank

Posted via Mobile

OOOOO OOOOOO....Damn...I'm late. I have been looking for flat track pipes, but these will fit nicely.

What a deal! Caught my attention!

I need pipes! I made a big mistake in 2007 and sold my tx650 bobber to fund another build i was doing. Tryed to buy the bike back for the next 2 years told the guy if he ever want to sell it call me first. He didn't sold it to another guy with no riding experince who then got drunk and crashed it into a minivan! A year went by I tryed many more times to buy it back broken no dice. Then seen the guys birthday was comming up the next day on facebook and he broke (GOOD FOR ME LOL!). Got the bike for a reasonable price back rim bent head pipe flatened one side on a two into one system lots of scrapes bent bars etc... Never had a name for the bike the first time I built it but now its going to be called 3rd strike being this is the thrid chance at life so to speak. So I need pipes bad would these would be a great help.

Whoa, I'm not impatient, so no need for the finger pointing. The contest said it ends January 1st, so I figured a winner would be picked by then, or the 2nd. I thought Pandemonium was doing it, but this site was picking the winner. I also didn't understand that it was the best reason as to why you need them to win. Because if that was the case, I would have told why I haven't even ordered a single new part for my bike in the last 8 months. I actually put my bike on the back burner because I moved to Vegas with my wife to help my brother in law save his house, I sold off three other bikes and my Galaxie to go out there, but kept my 650 because my wife said she'd never let me sell it due to the blood, sweat, tears and money I already have in to it. I ended up using all the money I had to help my brother in law save his house, buy food and pay bills. The whole time I didn't spend one dime on myself or my bike because it was about helping him first and to keep him from losing his house. I even lost an extra 6K in the process for leaving my job out here in Cali for 6 months, because I took a little job as a janitor in Vegas (The job market out there is horrible, and unemployment rate in Nevada is the highest in the U.S. at 13%, higher than any continental U.S. state) making about $350- $400 a month while I was out there (After taxes), so all my money went in to saving someone else's house, feeding three people, and keeping gas in our car to get back and forth to work. So, if I knew how this contest was actually working, I would have said I think I should win because I haven't been able to get a single part for my bike in the last 8 months due to helping someone else save their home so they didn't end up being homeless, basically being a selfless person.

It's alittle late for the stories, contest is over. Hopefully karma will get back to u someday for ur unselfish acts towards helping ur brother save his house. But with the job market down there sucking and ur brother falling on hard times why the he'll doesn't he sell the house and get the hell outa navada?

Posted via Mobile

Hooligan, my appologies. I wasn't really trying to finger point, or call anyone out. Sorry if it came out like that. It wasn't my intention. Really I was just pointing out that, although many of us are eager to see a winner named, we also want to remembber that this is something the folks at Pandamonium are doing in generosity, and we all want to thank them for such a fun opportunity. There's a bunch of great stories here, and I'm sure it's no easy task reading them all, let alone choosing one winner. Whoever it is, I'm sure that person will be well deserving, and whenever the decision is made will be fine.

Again, my appologies if I made it sound like I was scolding, or calling you out. Good luck to everyone. (And watch out for those space monkeys)

Hopefully it doesn't go to someone with only one post on the site. It would be nice to see it go to someone who has been around for awhile.

Or somebody reasonably new that is using the site for good by using it for research and posting his progress on his build. :D Not saying anything but this contest seemed to attract a lot of 1 time posters without a clue of what they were entering for. I am sure the moderators or the folks at Pandemonium will pick a deserving winner.

Best of luck to all!!!

Kevin.

BTW, 50th post!!!

Last edited:
The winner will be chosen just as stated in the first post:

To enter the drawing, just post in this thread why you should win! Creativity and pictures/videos are encouraged! One entry per person (only the first post by a user will count so make it good!) ... The winner will be chosen by Pandemonium Custom Choppers

This is not a popularity contest. The person with the best entry as determined by Pandemonium will win. Simple as that. A winner will be announced soon. :thumbsup:

First I want to thank everyone for entereing the contest. It took some time to go through all of them.

There has been a slight change. Travis seen how much people were taking to this thread and offered to kick in another system!

So we have 2 Yes I did say that we have 2 To give away.:yikes:
#1 From Pandemonium
#2 From Travis At XS650.com is giving the second one to a lucky winner!

In Thanks from us everyone who entered should have received an email from Pandemonium that includes a discount. This will be the only email you will receive unless you go to our website and sign up for our newsletter, which I send out coupons and discounts monthly.

I sincerly apologize if anyone received the email several times. There was an error with my ISP. Again you won't receive any more emails unless you go to our website and sign up for our newsletter.

So without out further adue the winners are............... Drumroll

Post #75 Kups650
Post #342 Yamsandwich

Congrats to the winners plesase send me an email with your mailing address.

to info@pandemoniumc2.com

Be sure to keep up to date on our Blog at www.pandemoniumcustomchoppers.blogspot.com
and our website
www.pandemoniumc2.com

Congrats Kups650 & Yamasandwich!!!.... Lucky (and deserving) bastards :)

Well, Dan got my first wave of emotion in the email that I just sent.

Words can't really express how I feel and I was blown away when I scrolled down to see that we had won. Congrats to Yamsandwich as he hands down put the most effort in.

I know that I have not posted much since I have joined the site. Its been mostly questions and random technical info. I can assure everyone that this exhaust system will stay with me forever on the bike that my great friend dreamed of.

In case everyone is not up on our story:

My friend Lawrence (Kup) [pronounced Coop] passed away this year from esophageal cancer though he never smoked. Kup was a really happy 42 yr old guy that enjoyed kayaking on the shenandoah and camping. I think about him often and the pain really hit me when I was at a celebration party for his life after he passed when I saw a picture of him jumping into the river. To see someone so alive who didnt see it coming and to know that a couple years later it was over.

Too much information and I am sorry but this is a really meaningful prize for me and I know he would be so proud to know that this system was going on his bike.

Thank you so much.

I will keep everyone up to date and be in close touch with Pandemonium along the way. Pardon the kiddie pool and such in the background, its TIGHT in my garage until we move to a bigger place.....

Attachments

• 101_1329a.JPG
    101_1329a.JPG
    293.3 KB · Views: 262
Congrats Kups650. What an awesome tribute. And YamSandwich, dude, you had me rolling. Great show.

To Pandamonium, guys, we appreciate what you did here. Class act in every sense of the term. Thanks for the fun and generosity. Truely awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back