Giveaway: Monstercraftsman Mono Shock Seat (ends 11pm CST June 4, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better luck next time guys! Thanks to everyone who entered. Look for more giveaways soon.

Congrats to the good luck winner... Enjoy the seat, if you dont want it give it to me... Hahaha

Just kidding...

Monstercraftsman,

While you are giving out cool stuff why don't you give me that gas cap I paid for back in February? It's just a gas cap, all you have to do is put it in a box and send it out.

Hey Sherwin,

Not sure if you got our email back in march, but we refunded your gas cap and are sending you one free of charge.

Congratulations to Pawpah!

Hey Sherwin,

Not sure if you got our email back in march, but we refunded your gas cap and are sending you one free of charge.

Congratulations to Pawpah!

Thank you Monstercraftsman. Sorry everyone else for hijacking this thread but I had to get Monstercraftsmans attention on this matter.

Duude, that was a lame throw!!!!:D:D

Way cool way to choose a winner though! :thumbsup:

Thanks for giving to the community, you guys rule!

Ps. Is that a slight Eglish accent I just heard there??!??!!

The only acceptable answer to the question why, is of course, why not?

"To my friend Stormie, Keep her pinned" said 'Flyin Ryan Anderson flattrack demon before he broke his back going fast and turnin left.

ill give away a spring seat,750lbs spring...ebay wining bid 1dollar shipping 5dollar,a few hand cut brackets 15dollars...not having sum dum brit build my jap...well?

VERY COOL!!!! guess i better get after modding the XS!! WA HOO!!!!!!!

I have a question for Monstercraftsman. What is the status on the mid mounts with the rear brake pivot? Any chance this is going to come out in the next few months? I have both called and emailed with no responses...

Kevin

"I don't want a pickle, I just want ride on my motorcikle. I don't want to die, I just want a ride on my motorcy.........cle." - Arlo Guthry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back