Got a frame now the fun begins.

PAhunter

Complete Noob
Reaction score
ghgt.jpg

So after a lot of debate BS rules and regs by the state of PA and a wait time of 3 to 4 months for a local guy to weld on a hardtail section I found a frame already done(mostly) with a title for 400 bones so I went with it. The hardtail is a homebrew job and the guy did a pretty good job of fabbing it all and keeping it straight and true so to say but the welds need to be done over.

Whilst waiting on a frame I have been cleaning up and getting the front end ready and finding a motor and other parts so I can make some progress after the welding is complete.

Not new to riding and I done a SOHC 750 bobber with a good bit of help a little while back but the XS is different I plan on doing absolutely everything I can do myself.

Ya'll have been great with the advice and info and I sure do appreciate it. What sets this project apart for me is that with limited use of my left hand I have to make controls work around me. I posted a thread on it here a few weeks ago and everyone came back with some good suggestions ideas and links etc.

So to everyone a big Thankyou and shall be posting an update now and again.

Ian.

I will be watching this one. I am only about 40 minutes away...looking for an old bike to restore. May have found one...going to check it out saturday.

Back