help me win a tank from the horse!

yeah, the enfield got 106 votes to my 35 the last 2 hours and still climbing. i dont want to be a defeatist, but id say im toast at this point.

All you have to do do vote at much as you want is clear your cookies and refresh the page. I say go ahead and cheat. If they disqualify all the dupliate votes they have to do it for both and the xs will win then too. Either way.

And - whos to say it's cheating anyway? I dont see any rules there. Could be what they want is just activity. Dont hobble yourself. Cheat!

Youre making up rules. I dont see any rules there. Maybe it aint cheating and he aint a dick. Cheat!

Okay, it seems if I wait a few minutes, I can go in and change my vote, but really I just vote for the xs again and it seems to work.

I WON, we all won! fuck that was fun. thanks for all the support, even know that we all won, i feel like i couldnt have done it without you. and a really big thanks to lowbrow for forkin up 3 tanks. i gotta go take a nap now.

Yeah. The voting was so easy to fake that we should have known they were planning to give away three tanks...

Congratulations:thumbsup:, Good to see you all got a tank, There hit rate would have gone up and a lot of extra interest in their site

Back