Make Offer - Heritage special rear wheel parts

gggGary

If not now, When?
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Good 48 spoke hub brake plate is from a 77 I think. you can see the "brake lining wear switch" bracket has been sawed off, but not filed down and polished. Brake shoes have good life left, drum is smooth. I also have an axle with all the adjusters and you can see a complete brake linkage also. The chrome on the rim is shot but the inside of the rim looks good so it could be powder coated I guess. No spokes, BUT they are on Sale at mikes right now!

Spoke Set 16" 49 spoke Heritage Special

19-0053.jpg

Spoke Set - Rear 48pc.+ Nipples. - Bright Cadium Plated Finish Fits: 48 spoke Heritage Special models. 16" Rear wheel (drum brake).
OEM Reference #
• 5V4-25304-00-00

Part #19-0053
$43.00 $33.00 USD Set

If you are interested tell me which parts you want/need and make an offer. Gary 6O8 4342715 sigh, yes I text now. :doh: or pm or best of all email me that makes it so much easier to keep track.
Shipping via USPS at cost. $20 to 30 ish??

hsrearwheel (5).jpg hsrearwheel (4).jpg hsrearwheel (1).jpg hsrearwheel (3).jpg

Attachments

• hsrearwheel (5).jpg
    hsrearwheel (5).jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 90
  • hsrearwheel (4).jpg
    hsrearwheel (4).jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 109
  • hsrearwheel (1).jpg
    hsrearwheel (1).jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 91
  • hsrearwheel (3).jpg
    hsrearwheel (3).jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 101
Oh geez i have no idea what those are worth, but im sure the fact that you cant find them anywhere makes them worth a pretty penny, what do you think is fair? You wouldnt happen to also have a left side caliper and bracket would you?

I might have an extra LH caliper. And I have a guy might have another one for me. I'll have to go look. Get back to you tomorrow sometime.

Back