Hobbies outside of XS???

make beer.... and drink it. This would be a honey brown before bottling.

19834949566820047311075.jpg

occam22 good thing you labeled that I thought you might be a retired Baha racer....

Heading out from our farmette to the state park this afternoon

xcski.jpg

Baha? Lol. I wish. If i was up by you id try rally racing. Seems to me they have a school up north of castle rock. The closest I get to baha is off roading my tacoma. The red car was a dedicated track car but the hobby just got too expensive.

Yay Baraboo. My grandparents have a place north of there on the wisconsin river that i go to every year as often as i can. I took my 4 year old to circus world for the first time last fall. Very pretty area. I basically grew up there. My dads best friend was an owner in carr valley cheese many years ago . Mmmm fresh curds.

I was just in madison to pick up some new glarius brew and some lake louis. Wisconsin brewerys are sooo much better than indiana beers. Spotted cow and warped speed are faves

I have an uncle with a place on the river on Levee road........

The Baha thingie was an obscure reference to the container looking like urine with blood in it.
(desert racing, failed kidneys)

Shooting what ever I can get my hands on building and or restoring old trucks I'v got 4 I'm doing now one is a 1936 f1 flat head v8 it's gonu be my rat rod second is a 1937 f1 it for my mom threed is a 1948 f100 its for my dad the fourth one is a 1950 f100 hot rod and building my xs chopper I'm gonu put some pics of the truck when I get a chance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 175
Well...here goes...Snowboarding, mountaineering, hiking, Downhill mountain biking, firearms shooting and gunsmithing, woodworking, rock climbing, surfing, drums....uh and basically anything that looks fun.

This is my beloved downhill bike. A 2012 Kona Operator.

And a couple of shots from some snowboard competitions. Thats me out in front of the pack.

I'm not too proud to comment about myself. I love these damn pictures. And it helps promote my friend Jessica Basil's artwork.

Edit...didnt realize It didnt repost the pics...scroll back to page 1...whoops..

Last edited:
Rideing and wrenching on the XJ600 Seca II count? Reading aviation history magizines. Eating at fast food resturants. Wrenching on the family vehicals as needed.

ham radio kd7ixf

Thats cool hardrock! i am also intrigued with radio waves and free transmission / reception possibilities . I have built my own antennas for T.V. and FM radio for our home. Hey, if you ever pick up WB9PNU here in St. Louis, tell John that his tile setter bought a motorcycle. He's a good client and friend of mine. He was a bike owner long ago as well, great guy to talk to. He seems to have alot of radio equipment and has serious fun with his station and tower.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday to me....and a new hobby.
My wife surprised me with a Nikon D3200 camera and an additional zoom lens. I've been wanting a DSLR camera for a couple years now and finally can get rid of the old point and shoot. Which is 6 years old and pink. I'm new to the digital cameras, but used to have a great Cannon 35mm. I was quite good with it too. Guess I'll go out and try it. I have to drive to return the flash card though as the clerk sold my wife one that is 4 times too large for the tiny slot in the camera.
It's like when you got a new toy Christmas, but didn't get any batteries.

Happy Birthday to me....and a new hobby.
My wife surprised me with a Nikon D3200 camera and an additional zoom lens. I've been wanting a DSLR camera for a couple years now and finally can get rid of the old point and shoot. Which is 6 years old and pink. I'm new to the digital cameras, but used to have a great Cannon 35mm. I was quite good with it too. Guess I'll go out and try it. I have to drive to return the flash card though as the clerk sold my wife one that is 4 times too large for the tiny slot in the camera.
It's like when you got a new toy Christmas, but didn't get any batteries.

Awesome littlebill! Have fun! I got my first digital when we went to China, came back with over 4000 pics! Something I couldn't have done economically with a point and shoot!

Awesome littlebill! Have fun! I got my first digital when we went to China, came back with over 4000 pics! Something I couldn't have done economically with a point and shoot!

I took my point and shoot to Trussum Pond, which is 10 minutes from my house, to kayak, fish and take pics. We got out into the bald cypress, paddled a while and I found a spot to take some awesome pics. Then.....camera didn't work for some reason. Then I figured out the memory card had been messed up somehow. Guy at the camera place said it was just old and worn out, lol. Time for a new camera I told my wife, hint, hint.
Now I will be ready to take some great pics this summer.

http://www.history.com/photos/delaware/photo2

Back