I'm new!

Salty Dog

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi and Im really exited to start wrenching on the XS 650. I own a little shop in Milwaukee WI, primarily working on friends bikes but I started building bikes. Ive built a CB350 and now I want to give the 650's a try. There is a lot of good info on this forum so Im sure I'll be on here asking questions all the time. here is my 350.

Attachments

• bike black.JPG
    bike black.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. Wow, Yamaha in the harley city huh? At least you have plenty of road room when it's not a perfect, sunny, warm Saturday.

Just wanted to say hi and Im really exited to start wrenching on the XS 650. I own a little shop in Milwaukee WI, primarily working on friends bikes but I started building bikes. Ive built a CB350 and now I want to give the 650's a try. There is a lot of good info on this forum so Im sure I'll be on here asking questions all the time. here is my 350.

Where did you get that clutch control and is it for a 1" bars?

Also, Welcome to the board! :cheers:

Welcome to the board! I also started with the CB 350's. Not the easiest thing to chop and make look right but that experience and the experience of building a Triumph made the XS project a breeze ,well so far anyway.

Welcome, Salty! I really like the look of that little Honda 350. Be sure to send pics of it to The Horse. (That goes for you other guys, The Horse is a great place to see NON-HARLEY choppers and customs.) The folks here are very, very helpful, and will share their ideas and experiences with you. Feel free to ask. Also, use the search and see if the information is already here. The tech articles and files are very useful. I think this site is the best resource for XS650 riders on the net!

Last edited:
Back