Interesting motorcycles, not XS650

Gotta love the WTF??? stares...
the-selvedge-yard-regis-decobeck-daytona-006.jpg

Yes the BMW styling has in my mind always been a Mystery it has gotten better is fair to say ... and in the 60 ies was OK at least acceptable. ..more or less
but at other times ..something for Ronald MC Donald
or other Clowns ...Coming around the corner to the lads on that ..as the new ride.. The laughter would have made it onto the Richter scale
Ray Charles would have made it better gap between wheel and fender..pretty much the size of the wheel ... for heavens sake..

1657572332618.png

Last edited:
I got this ride as well - in my view not a good looking bike - the GS is probably the ugliest bike I ever owned, however that being said it’s also the best ride I ever owned, unfortunately don’t get to ride it as much as I would like to
I knew a girl that fit that description.

A bike from the 1970s with a unique appeal - it was an exotic Italian, a pocket rocket which was said to punch above its weight, sometimes called a 350cc superbike at a time when mainstream bikes were getting bigger and heavier. I saw a few around and even visited a dealer in Edinburgh who sold them but I didn't buy one and never rode one.

View attachment 218660

The Sport version of the Moto Morini 3½ looked to be a lovely little bike, clip-ons, rear-sets, seat hump, a factory Café racer.
Too much of a coincidence Raymond! Currently offered at auction online with no reserve!
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1975-moto-morini-3-1-2-sport/

It's not far from me, if you win, I'll go get it and "hold it for ya"

44 Years ago today, July 11, 1978, I bought this little Bultaco 125 Streaker with the intent of riding it. I still have that intent, just haven't fired it up yet...:whistle:

Happy 44th Birthday...
Beautiful motorcycle! I've never seen one in real life, but my cousin had a 125 Pursang if that counts. :D

FOUR MORE UP FOR AUCTION GRABS:

ROCKET 111.PNG

TRIUMPH ROCKET 111 - WHAT A MONSTER

NORTON ATLAS CAFE.PNG

LOVE THIS NORTON ATLAS CAFE - ONE FOR THE TON UP BOYS

BSA ROAD ROCKET.PNG

ANOTHER ROCKET! BSA ROAD ROCKET - LOOKS A BIT AMERICANIZED TO ME.

AND SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT
MOTO MARTIN KWAK.PNG

MOTO MARTIN KWAK - THESE WERE THE DOGS KAHUNAS BACK IN THE DAY.

The bike that changed my life for the better. A friend taught me how to ride on it and let me ride in the fields near my home (Thanks Rich!) Hooked on bikes ever since.

hqdefault.jpg

125 Rapido. :bike:

Last edited:
44 Years ago today, July 11, 1978, I bought this little Bultaco 125 Streaker with the intent of riding it. I still have that intent, just haven't fired it up yet...:whistle:

Happy 44th Birthday...
In honor of "Streaker"'s birthday; some siblings:
1972 Bultaco ST 1.JPG

Back