Itchy Boots Fan Boi's (Spoilers Ahead)

I'm surprised she lasted this far into the rainy season to be honest. Some of those muddy roads she traveled were brutal. Be interesting to see what she comes up with on her break.
Also... she didn't mention the unrest over there. Perhaps she's further behind than we thought... :umm::shrug:
Perhaps she feels that it would be prudent to not mention it as it may appear to some that she is taking sides. Politics ruin everything.

Yeah, everywhere in Africa, there don’t seem to be any rules of the road. Cities are absolute chaos , and on the highways, cars and trucks drive on whatever side of the road suits them!
It's almost as bad as Memphis. In Memphis, you also run the risk of lead poisoning on the highway. So, I give Memphis the nod as being worse.

Last edited:
Perhaps she feels that it would be prudent to not mention it as it may appear to some that she is taking sides. Politics ruin everything.
She's spoken at length before on various country's leadership structures and upheavals and you never got the sense she was taking sides. She goes out of her way to visit interesting places of worship, yet you never get a sense of what her religious beliefs are... or if she even has any. She is a master at narrating on subjects without revealing her personal beliefs.... talking about the coup would be no different I suspect.

Politics only ruins what we allow it to ruin.

She's spoken at length before on various country's leadership structures and upheavals and you never got the sense she was taking sides. She goes out of her way to visit interesting places of worship, yet you never get a sense of what her religious beliefs are... or if she even has any. She is a master at narrating on subjects without revealing her personal beliefs.... talking about the coup would be no different I suspect.

Politics only ruins what we allow it to ruin.
It’s what makes her content so good. But, you already said that. So, me too!

Sumpin tells me she won't be happy with Alaska after this.... :sneaky:
The question is due to what appears to be her somewhat short stature and although she appears to be extremely fit, is she strong enough to deal with the huge weight increase and seat height? Don't misunderstand me, I'm sure she could kick my butt, but physics is physics.

Just watched the latest episode. Some suggestion that a bike switch may be in the future? I’m thinking that’s not a good idea for the following reasons: too heavy (said she can‘t pick it up herself); parts availability wont be good as Honda; nothing to back this up but I’m thinking the Honda may be more reliable? and finally, if it breaks down in some small African village, will the locals be able to fix it?

I liked the video as she seemed to be having a really good time with her friends. Big smiles and lots of laughter. That’s something that was missing in many of her other vids.

Great video. Ryan cracks me up🤣. Some may like the Star Wars look, but not for me. Pretty high tech bike, but for me, I’d never use 10% of the features.

Wonder if Noraly will dump Alaska and get one of these 🍿🍿

If I had to ride one, this funky colour scheme is better for me.

IMG_3721.png

Last edited:
Great video. Ryan cracks me up🤣. Some may like the Star Wars look, but not for me. Pretty high tech bike, but for me, I’d never use 10% of the features.

Wonder if Noraly will dump Alaska and get one of these 🍿🍿

If I had to ride one, this funky colour scheme is better for me.

View attachment 251210
Plus, the more features it has, the greater potential for failure. The $5600 Ford tail light in another thread is a great example.

Norally stated she loved the Ducati; but the weight would rule it out on her solo tours, as she could not pick it up after a fall.

Norally stated she loved the Ducati; but the weight would rule it out on her solo tours, as she could not pick it up after a fall.
I spoke to someone experienced on the TAT. He said don’t ride a bike you aren’t willing and able to pick up over and over again.

Back