Just got my parts in!

Reaction score
Just found a big sexy brown box on my front door...and about 3 hr lasted
my xs is like a new bike!, got new springs 11.5 inch progressives so she sits
alittle tougher. Grips for some style and comfort and a 30t rear sproket!
She's like a new bike and the high way is awsome now. At 65 mph I'm at
4000ish rpm in 5th. Now it's time to start thinging of my break situation:bike:

I love getting packages... especially when you order so much shit online that a box is at your front door and you don't even know what it is until you open it and say "oh yeah, I did order that! sweet".

i'm waiting for a 520 front sprocket to replace the 530 I ordered by accident. its the last piece to get to run under its own power! I keep buggin people at work about !!Icant wait! comes on the 15!!!!!!!!AH!!!!!!!!!

most do it cuz its lighter setup. I did it because I thought I had a 520 front sprocket already, so I ordered a 520 rear sprocket, and 520 chain. when I went to put it together, no fit. thought for sure it was a 520. 530 is stock
instead of returning the chain and rear sprocket, I just bought a 520 front sprocket. seemed easier that way.
is it the 15th yet?!

Yea, getting the brown box is almost like Christmas. My last one held a 750 kit and a bunch of small parts. The next one will have the seals I forgot to order and some more small parts, so I can put the bottom end together so I have a place to put the 750 kit.
Some of the small parts are for the 750 engine, others for the 81 Special.

Back