mikexs bull shit

oldskoolcarbs

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
somebody get be a direct number to whoever owns that dump,,, i am call and getting Indonesian girls .. order jets monday,, no tracking, no back order shit, nothing,, i have 4 sets of carbs waiting on these jets .. please i want to call this shit hole in the morning and talk to the man that owns it :wtf:

Weird. I put an order in on Monday with them and mine is on a truck out for delivery right now.

i bought some from mikesxs about a year ago and they weren't genuine mikuni jets. i've went through denniskirk.com for the real deal ever since.

Ok, anybody have a tried and true source of genuine Mikuni float needles and seats for our carbs?

Yea. Almost any dealer can get genuine parts. And a lot of times if you order stuff and then keep coming you get a nice discount too. Pretty sure it's in the parts unlimited catalogs.

I'd think that any customer who's willing to fork over serious money for a thorough rebuild would be willing to pay a little more for top quality brass. Why wouldn't a professional buy real Mikuni jets wholesale straight from the distributors (Sudco and Carb Parts Warehouse)?

That's the thing - since Mike's raised their prices, there's really not much, if any difference in price between genuine Mikuni jets and their knock-offs. Sure, you can pay more but that's only if you fail to shop around. My last jet purchase came from, of all places, Amazon.com.

it won't happen again,, if z1 enterprises would get the smaller jets i would order all from them,,,,, i did it for convenience ,,, not much convenience .....i was in a rush,,, i will find a place that sells all......place on ebay don't sell the small 137.5 , it just goes on and on ... i will find a good source and put out a link,,,,,,, where can you find those floats?.. he sent tracking finally .. everything will be here today,, means monday before i can ship anything

Sirius Conslodated Inc. sell floats and quite a few other carburetor parts. My limited experience with them has been positive.

a92607ab0792905c868b45ef1eeb5d6e.jpg

somebody get be a direct number to whoever owns that dump,,, i am call and getting Indonesian girls .. order jets monday,, no tracking, no back order shit, nothing,, i have 4 sets of carbs waiting on these jets .. please i want to call this shit hole in the morning and talk to the man that owns it :wtf:
..... hi guys a few years ago in orbost australia i rang mikes the origional owner and he was great ,,,then he sold mikesxs to 2 partners ,,,,, but i have found if you send them an email they will reply for what its worth regards oldbiker

Have to agree - Mikes XS has gone to the pack. I wont be ordering from them again....the only benefit using them was the ability to save on postage, however after my last (still ongoing) ordeal I will be sourcing my future required parts from other suppliers.

Back