my bike pics

HooliganCycles

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
ok lets see if i have this whole posting pics thing figured out.....
this is my 1972 suzuki stinger 125
suzuki.jpg

i just got this xs last week and i have started tearing it apart to do a hardtail build with it for my fiance
xs650.jpg

and this is my other current build that i have started calling the Bastard Child cuz it is just a pain in my ass and i am ready for it to be done so i can just ride the damn thing....i know it doesnt look like much but i built everything from the wheels to the frame myself so ive got a lot of time in it
chopper.jpg

let me know what you guys think? good bad or otherwise.

That Stinger is cool, I hadn't seen one either. What a great cafe start I really like how fast the gas tank looks. The XS looks like the perfect project donor, complete but beyond reasonable restoration.

I had never seen a stinger before either, it is bone stock and never restored... A buddy of mine got it not running from his uncle then passed it on to me I found they put the wrong spark plugs in one cylinder and I punched behold in the pistons, so after a year of looking for pistons rings and gaskets I got it together and it fired up on the first kick ms has always ran flawlessly... Couple cools things about it is it is a horizontal twin street legal 2 stroke from the factory and tops out about 80 but gets a little squirley... And one of my favorite things is that the kickstart is on the left hand side

I didn't notice it was a twin, that's even better. Are those exhaust stingers stock or add-ons? I like those too.

That Zuk is way cool! I'd love to ask all about your chop, but I guess this is an XS site..I have friends with hardtailed Big Twins, one CFL with a 117" S&S, and another Paughco with a stock 80". Yours looks like a factory motor? Oops, ..XS site..gotta remember..Anyway, looks good man. Now, to your other post.

Thanks, it is a factory motor, took it out of a 2000 road king, it was all silver so i split the cases and rebuilt the whole thing but used cylinders off of a 2010 bagger that i did a big bore on and paited the heads black, and the trans is out of a 95 heritage softail, its pretty easy to get my hand on factory parts, and I found a lot of the aftermarket parts for harleys are not as good quality

nice pic's. Is your xs the 400 or 650? If you are not using it I would love to have the loop in the tail frame if it has it. thanks. wes

I think the loop he refers to is the part of the frame on top of the rear fender that most folks saw off. Maybe?:wtf:

That little Suzuki looks like a bullet. Really cool 70s bike. The bastard child will get done and be sure to put up some pictures when it is.

Yes, "pumps". That is the loop that I am refering to. I have an xs400 project that has a different frame than the 650 (no loop). My project requires the loop and I know most people just toss them in the trash. I tried to post a pic but I am not very computer savy. I am going for the look and style that a japanese company "heiwa" motorcycle has nailed and a few more bikes that I have seen, for my build. thanks again. Wes

vtafalls, i could probably hook you up with the tail section off this bike, i wont however be cutting it off untill probably after christmas....i am trying to make progress on the HD chop and i am tryin to pay our wedding that is happening in sept. so i dont have a lot of extra cash to buy the hardtail right now, but if you still need one and want to pay for shipping when it comes time to cut it off then it is all yours.

Back