My kickstarter hits my forward controls? FML

bob_me

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all, so I just picked up this xs café racer.. I'm a bobber guy so this thing is completely foreign to me. Its got forward controls in the middle section, which I'd say is safe to say are "mid-mounts" (see that genius that just happened..)

Well I got all excited to grab my balls and kickstart my new penis extension, when I realized I cant really kick it with the damn forward controls in the same location as the pedal. It will kinda skim by if the wind is blowing the right direction and the seas are calm but daamit, I ddon't like it, I wanna kick it. So for now im using the gay little button. No offense to gay buttons;)

I'll post a pic in a few but if this is a normal thing please someone let me know what my options are. This damn café setup is so strange to me, it feels like riding a crotch rocket! Can these forward controls be moved forward by a noob like me?

Thank you in advance for anyone who can give me some advice!:banghead::wtf:

Everyone loves pictures. They don't lie and viewers get to make their own judgements. ha ha

Kickstart shafts have been heated and bent to allow for more room and get the pick pedal farther away from the engine/frame.

That is a possibility here if it fits your situation.

Take a look at his:
full

Back