My little 1975B

rwingsfan

Xs 650 Dummy
Reaction score
Well here is my recently completed 75B, well not quite completed. Has a late model front end, neck bearings, swingarm bucshings, and new bits and pieces. Waiting now for the rest of the PM conversion and the cocktail shaker mufflers. Took it all apart and cleaned most stuff up. Decided to go white on the frame and at first though I made a mistake, but it's kinda growing on me. Oh well it is what it is and I like it....nuff said!!! :D :bike:

IMG_1031.jpg

IMG_1032.jpg

Looking good RWF you really got a lot done in a hurry.
But I need to see BIGGER pics!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hehehe...ya I get on a roll and just keep going sometimes. Been off work for some time due to injury and get bored unless I have something in my hands. Not like I can ride yet (damn weather)....oh well. Photobucket don't seem to want to do any larger pictures, any other pic host you can recommend?

Looking good RWF you really got a lot done in a hurry.
But I need to see BIGGER pics!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well finished up the pm conversion today, so easy, charges smooth. A big shout out to Mr. Riggs for selling me one of the last of the adapters he made. I saw the flaw you were talking about and it should make no difference. I'll scream it from the highest mountian or the lowest soapbox, IMHO the pm swap is right at the top of the best things you can do to your XS. Now just waiting on mufflers.

Back