New gent from Florida

yazafoo

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Good day all. Iam a newb from Tavares,Florida. I have a 81 xs bobbed and a 63 trump chopper. Joined to gain some more knowledge and hopefully meet some new people to ride with.
2010-10-10211421.jpg

2010-10-10211500.jpg

Last edited:
Nice bike and welcome. I live in Boynton Beach. Not sure where Tavares is, let me know. Plenty of knowledge here. Looks like a XV920 in the corner, yours? I'm building a XV100 at the moment.

Do you know about the Mods vs Rockers event 10, 23, 24?

Check it out I'll be there as well as TwoJugs.

http://www.modvrocker.com

hey there and welcome. I'm Aunty Em, down in Tampa. I have a good friend who lives in Tavares, so I'm up that way occaisionally. Never seen your bike - I would have noticed that one, for sure - I really like it. I'm building a rigid chopper, but sometimes I wish I'd have left the suspension, like yours.
:)

Welcome to the site. Lots of great info/people here. I'm from Dade City near North Tampa. Currently collecting parts to chop my bike. Hope to be done by Bike week.

Nice bike and welcome. I live in Boynton Beach. Not sure where Tavares is, let me know. Plenty of knowledge here. Looks like a XV920 in the corner, yours? I'm building a XV100 at the moment.

Do you know about the Mods vs Rockers event 10, 23, 24?

Check it out I'll be there as well as TwoJugs.

http://www.modvrocker.com

gentlemanjim,
Thanks for the welcome. Tavares is is north of Orlando and south of Ocala. lol That other bike is my bosses virago 750 needs alot of tlc.

hey there and welcome. I'm Aunty Em, down in Tampa. I have a good friend who lives in Tavares, so I'm up that way occaisionally. Never seen your bike - I would have noticed that one, for sure - I really like it. I'm building a rigid chopper, but sometimes I wish I'd have left the suspension, like yours.
:)

emzdog,
Iam always riding around Tavares. If you see me feel free to flag me down. Thanks for the compliment and the welcome.

Welcome to the site. Lots of great info/people here. I'm from Dade City near North Tampa. Currently collecting parts to chop my bike. Hope to be done by Bike week.

fro,

Thanks for the welcome. Best of luck with your build.

Back