No sleep

curt698

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Ok so right now in Michigan it's somewhere between 20 and 10 degrees f. It is currently 4 am. I am awake because I have been dreaming all night long about the XS and all the little problems I have yet to over come. Anybody else have this level of obsessive thinking about these stupid bikes???

- :thumbsup:...i dont miss the beer - the only other way i know of is simply to get your hands dirty - just doing it :bike:

Ive had a very short dream were I am looking first person, up on the kicker, and giving a big 'ol kick, and it sputters, alittle, then dies. then the dream is over. I have had that one a few times.

- i dreamt last night that i was sitting in my tinnie pulling in snappers-a warm, not too sunny morning-just getting ready to set the hook again when i awoke-my 3 yo was standing next to me trying to wake me up...papa, its snowing

OMG Travis, you definately need to get out of there.

Thing's here are not so good, had to take Dad off of lifesupport. Bye Dad, I love you.

Gordo,

I'm so sorry about your Dad. I know how you have been feeling; every morning I wake up worried that this will be the day. I hope you have family around, and that your father was able to pass away with dignity and grace.

So sorry!

Back