Proud Dad!

jmink427

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
This is our 13 year old performing "Turning Tables" at the NEA District Fair... She was a little nervous, but I am very Proud!

I'll bet you're proud! I play a bit of guitar, but would never have the courage that she has in performing publicly! Wonderful! :) She's already ahead of the curve!

TC

You have a STAR my friend! I would be very proud too.And the way she sings "Cover_Jar of Hearts" is nothing less that, Incredibly MOVING and professional. ,Ed

Last edited:
Thanks,, I play a little myself.......She plays the guitar as well. I came home one day and she was playing my old acoustic. I was amazed, I ask her if she would be interested in lessons she said yes... He is another of he first "gig" at a local coffee house earlier this year.....

She's got a great voice. I've always been partial to female singers. I have played for 25 years myself in several bands and at first it takes a lot to get up onstage. After a while it is a second home and always the one I preferred to be at. She shouldn't respond to people on youtube that are talking shit. No matter how good or successful you become, there will always be people like that. And they don't deserve to be acknowledged. I'm sure you are proud and she should be as well. Sometimes it takes a while to believe in yourself. Or to really believe that you are good at it.
I too am a proud father of my 17 year old little drummer. Here is his band playing a battle of the bands in Dallas. Not my style of music, but music to some none the less.

Back