raedelli milano 21" unlaced wheel , where to find spokes

You have write a short note stating what you want them to do and the return shipping address, name, phone number, yada yada yada and stick it in the box with the hub and wheel. I called them first to be sure of exactly what info they needed. They get down to the details, as in I didn't tell them to give me a tracking number upon return shipment so they didn't provide me with one. my turn around time was about a week, week and a half... I think. (was a year ago) I had them do my Honda 23" to my XS front hub and loose lace it since I was going to powder coat it locally and it ran me about $290 total. Obviously the prices listed online are more like guidelines. I called an asked what the french toast when I got my bill. Something about labor isn't included in those guidelines and truing it would have been an additional cost too. Sure it costs a bit, but I believe it was worth it.

wow thats alot of doe should have just bought one done already lol , do you know how much just for them to make spokes for me?

That is just for spokes and nipples nothing fancy basic run of the mill non polished Stainless spokes. Its expensive but I don't think you wanna let joe schmo make custom spokes for your motorcycle. Maybe a pedal bike but not a Fast badass hell bent motorcycle. This is what they do day in and day out so I paid the big bucks for the pros to do it. Safety first!

That's everywhere I had a guy hold my frame for three or four weeks when all I needed was a little hardtail welded on. Stopped to in check in unannounced, it was still sitting where I dropped it off. Excuse after excuse came flying out. Then I said nah I'm just going to take it to another shop he said fine FUNWORD you take your pile of junk I don't need your $300. I have $10,000 sitting on the lift. Boo hoo someones mad they're losing $300 cause they messed up. New shop, four days later hardtailed frame woo hoo!

lol shop i took my last bobber to , broke my working carbs , replaced with shitty ones , and still over charged me , plus had leaks ever since

Back