Snow...

TeeCat

One-Mik Wonder
Reaction score
I miss my bikes. Miss riding them. Miss looking at them. I think my TX is still in the shop out back... haven't been able to get out there because of waist deep snow. :(

I want to see green grass again. Maybe the sidewalk. Perhaps the surface of my back deck... :( We'll be looking at this snow in May... :doh:

TC, you guy's down south got more of the shit than we do! Poor bastard's.Go north to find green grass. Did a round of golf last week.
Naa, only kiddin'!:wtf::shrug::banghead:
I guess this is a result of Global warming.HEE HEE.

Was pretty nice out today in ole Wisconsin. 39 Fahrenheit I think.. snow was melting but now it's going to get cold at turn to ice. :(

I also can't wait for spring. Seem like the longer the winter the more you appreciate nice spring days once they finally do come.

Ohio isn't going to see the grass until May either, at the end of this path sits my XS650:

Feb6th007.jpg

For the last several years I have bought "project bikes" to work on over the winter. My problem is not the long Wisconsin winter (I'm having a good time) it's that I don't think about selling or doing it on the cheap. The shop is getting full and I have a lot of spare parts I don't want or need. Luckily I have a buddy that has an ebay store that is willing to dispose of the stuff I don't want.

Back